PMLessonLearned.com PMP Exam Study Group conference call from 06Sep2007.
The study topic was "Project Communications Management" - Presented by Rita Ramos, PMP
Information about the prize offered on the podcast is below with details on the podcast!
* Rita provided some supporting slides which can be found in the files section of our yahoo group site. Free Membership is required to access these files. Follow the links to the yahoo group from our homepage at PMLessonsLearned.com
* Sender-receiver model
* How to calculate communication channels
* Communications Planning
* Information Distribution
* Communication management plan
* Examples of formal and informal communications
* Performance Reporting
* Manage Stakeholders
* Tools and techniques
* PMP Exam Test Helps - Much discussion on this topic and Q&A on this topic as well (such as passing percentage on the test)
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP of thePMpodcast.com joined the call to provide two prizes of a subscription to the pmprepcast - a great resource to help you to study for the PMP Exam (more information about the PMprepcast can be found at pmprepcast.com). One prize was awarded on the live call. Another prize is available to our podcasts listeners (listen to the call for details).
Please join us for a future conference call. We currently have several calls a month.
We highly recommend that you join the free yahoo group in order to get announcements of our calls and other information to further your PM career.
Join our Yahoo group for details, reminders of the calls, and information to help you in your PM Career. Visit the website for details.
PMLessonsLearned.com - It's all about PMs helping PMs and is open to all.